there's never been a time in human, history where it's easier to create, wealth than it is right now but it, doesn't feel like it and because it, doesn't feel like it people think it's, hard but it's not really that it's hard, it's just that it's hard for you and in, this video I'm going to show you why it, feels so hard to you I want to talk, about the three biggest roadblocks that, keep people from creating wealth and, when I'm talking about wealth I'm, talking about it could be Millions it, could be tens of millions it could be, hundreds of millions it could be, billions or Beyond the three biggest, roadblocks number one is the, unwillingness or inability to De to, delay, gratification what does delay, gratification mean delay gratification, means to put off something that you feel, like doing in the short term so that you, can put on doing something you'd rather, do in the long term and our inability to, delay gratification hinder...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire